Posted by Hyper Cracker on
- Other Apps
If your blog contains adult themes or language, you must add a warning page that shows before people can see the content in your blog.
Adult content warning required:
- Pornographic or sexually explicit content
Adult content warning not required:
- Non-sexual documentary depictions of nudity
- Depictions of nudity that serve a clear educational, documentary, scientific, or artistic purpose
If you believe your blog has content that isn’t suitable for all ages, you can choose to show the content warning.
Add the adult content warning
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings Other.
- Under "Adult content," select Yes.
- After selecting Yes. Click Save Setting