Choose who can see your blog
By default, your blog is public, and can be read by anyone on the web. To change who can see your blog:
Sharing your blog with certain readers
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow .
- Select the blog to update.
- In the left menu, click Settings ⇢ Basic.
- Under "Permissions," find "Blog Readers" and click Edit.
- Select Public, Private, in private there are two options -1. Only blog authors (Your blog is restricted so that only blog authors can read it.Other visitors to this blog will not be able to read any posts; instead they will get a message stating that this is a private blog.). 2. Only these readers (You can restrict your blog to only readers that you choose. However, these readers will need to log in before reading your blog.)
- Click Save changes.
Note: After you make your blog private, people who remember or have a copy of the web address of an image may still be able to view it.