Use Analytics with Blogger
Use Analytics to find out where readers are coming from and what they’re looking at on your blog.
Step 1: Sign up for Analytics
- Sign up for an Analytics account.
- Find your Analytics tracking ID.
To find the Google Analytics ID:
- Sign in to your Analytics account.
- Click Admin.
- Select an account from the menu in the ACCOUNT column.
- Select a property from the menu in the PROPERTY column.
- Under PROPERTY, click Tracking Info .
- Click Tracking Code under Tracking Info.
- Your Tracking ID is displayed at the top of the page.
Step 2: Add Analytics tracking
- Sign in to Blogger.
- In the top left, click the Down arrow
- Click the blog you want to analyze.
- In the left menu, click Settings Other.
- Under “Google Analytics,” type the Analytics tracking ID. It should use this format: UA-XXXXX-XX. As you seen above.
- In the top right corner, click Save settings. as shown in image.
It can take up to 24 hours for data to show up in Analytics.
Learn more about Analytics
Find out more about how to use Analytics.