Add a video to blog post
Videos in your blog are stored in a Google Album Archive and show up in Blogger when you’re inserting them into pages or blog posts.
Note: Uploaded videos will count towards your storage limit if:
The video is longer than 15 minutes.
- Create a new post or edit a post to add a video.
- On the Post Editor, click Insert a video.
- Choose the video you want to use from your desktop or other. (same as add images).
Note: Avoid adding content hosted by someone else without their consent.Avoid using copyrighted materials without authorization. Learn more about Blogger’s copyright policy.
Avoid adding content that violates Blogger's content policy. This includes explicit imagery posted without the subject’s consent and hateful, violent, and crude content.
Manage your videos
You can view, download, or delete all videos uploaded to your blog.
- In the left menu, click Settings → Other.
- Under "Import & back up," find "Videos from your blog" and click Manage your videos.
- Your video library will open in a new window.
- To delete a video, click Delete. To download a video, click Download.
Note: Blog owners can view, download, and delete all videos uploaded to their blog. Blog authors can only view, download, and delete videos they've personally uploaded to the blog.