HIGH CONTRAST IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
Select the display tab. A window with options to configure accessibility options for display is displayed.
High Contrast is an accessibility feature to assist people with vision impairment. You can change the size and color of fonts and the background for ease of viewing.
- To enable High Contrast, Click Use High Contrast under display tab.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
Notice the difference of your monitor as the High Contrast option is enabled.
To disable High Contrast, uncheck Use High Contrast> Apply> OK.
Cursor Option is also an accessibility feature that assists people with vision impairment by changing the blink rate and width of the cursor.
- To change the speed of the cursor blink, move the blink rate slider back and forth.
- To change the width of the cursor, move the width slides back and forth.
Notice the width of the cursor changing.
- HOW TO USE STICKY KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE FILTER KEYS ACCESSIBILITY OPTION
- HOW TO USE TOGGLE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SOUND SENTRY IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE HIGH CONTRAST IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE MOUSE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SERIAL KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS