FILTER KEYS ACCESSIBILITY OPTION
Filter keys is a feature of Microsoft Windows. It is an accessibility function that tells the keyboard to ignore brief or repeated key strokes, making typing easier for people with hand tremors.
- To enable Filter Keys, check Use FilterKeys.
- Click Setting under Filter Keys and check "Ignore Repeated Keystrokes.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
After having enabled Filter Keys, you will now practice and see it's effect.
- Start Notepad and type some Repeated Characters.
- Notice that the repeated characters are ignored.
To disable Filter Keys, uncheck Use FilterKeys and then click on Apply>OK.
- HOW TO USE STICKY KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE FILTER KEYS ACCESSIBILITY OPTION
- HOW TO USE TOGGLE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SOUND SENTRY IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE HIGH CONTRAST IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE MOUSE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SERIAL KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS