SERIAL KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
This tab enables you to configure accessibility options for all the users.
Select the general tab, a window to configure additional accessibility options will be displayed.
"Turn off accessibility features after idle for", Give warning message when turning a feature on and make a sound when turning a feature on or off.
Now check these features one by one and see what happens.
Serial Keys is an accessibility feature that assists people that have difficulty using a keyboard or a mouse or both. They can use special devices such as Sip, Puff and Breath Switches to provide input to the computer through Serial Ports.
For example, sipping on the tube activates one device, while puffing on the same tube activates another.
A user controlling a device using a sip and puff switch.
- HOW TO USE STICKY KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE FILTER KEYS ACCESSIBILITY OPTION
- HOW TO USE TOGGLE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SOUND SENTRY IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE HIGH CONTRAST IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE MOUSE KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS
- HOW TO USE SERIAL KEYS IN ACCESSIBILITY OPTIONS